This is the perfect healthy recipe for someone who is hestitant to try something healthy! This smoothie bowl is actually inspired by my fiance (who is now a smoothie bowl enthusiast). He is obsessed with PB2 (peanut butter powder! It’s great because it has far less fat than peanut butter) and he piles it on his smoothies. One time I tasted it and it reminded me of PB&J so I came up with this recipe!
Blend in a Nutribullet or blender:
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- a few fresh strawberries
- 1 large chopped pear
- 1/3 cup of water, coconut water, or juice (add more liquid if needed, but be careful not to add too much!)
- OPTIONAL: Vanilla powder
TIP: Don’t add too much liquid all at once to your smoothie bowls! You don’t want them to be soup! You want it to still be thick so you are able to eat it with a spoon.
- 1 tbsp of PB2 powder mixed with 1 tbsp of water to make a paste OR natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of chia jelly! This is made with chia seeds and berries. I posted a full recipe a few weeks ago here.
- Coconut flakes and your favorite nuts
CLICK TO SHOP FOR INGREDIENTS:
(Use Made Whole coupon code “JWV697” on iHerb.com for $5 off your order!)